How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g. while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). Please note that ericarandolph.com only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, attended one of our events, or have purchased one of our products. We collect personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration or opt-in purposes and name, postal address, and credit card information when registering for our events or purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features; and to make our other offers available to you via email, direct mail or otherwise. We respect your data and will NEVER provide your information to third parties, such as service providers, contractors and third-party publishers and advertisers. If you no longer wish to receive email correspondence, email us at [email protected], or follow the unsubscribe procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when the release is appropriate to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
In the future, we may use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
• Remarketing with Google Analytics • Google Display Network • Impression Reporting • DoubleClick Platform integrations • Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
Facebook (including Instagram)
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
• Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure. • We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns. • We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device. • We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service • We do use Facebook Comments – a content commenting service provided by Facebook, Inc. enabling the User to leave comments and share them on the Facebook platform (personal data collected: cookies and usage data).
Cookies associated with Groove.cm (site provider and hosting)
Groove.cm session cookie Tracks your active admin session so you don’t need to re-login Groove.cm affiliate token Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase _abv – admin bar hidden Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden.
Cookies associated with displaying content
This type of service allows to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of ericarandolph.com and interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
• Vimeo video (Vimeo, LLC) – video content visualization service provided by Vimeo, LLC that allows ericarandolph.com to incorporate content of this kind on its pages (personal data collected: cookies and usage data). • YouTube video widget (Google Inc.) – video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows ericarandolph.com to incorporate content of this kind on its pages (personal data collected: cookies and usage data).
Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties
This type of service allows Users to interact with data collection platforms or other services directly from the pages of ericarandolph.com for the purpose of saving and reusing data. If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and Usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service.
• GrooveMail (GrooveMail LLC) – a service for interacting with the GrooveMail email address management and message sending service provided by GrooveMail LLC (personal data collected: cookies, email address, first name and usage data).
Interaction with external social networks and platforms (in addition to Facebook)
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of ericarandolph.com. The interaction and information obtained through ericarandolph.com are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
• Google+ +1 button and social widgets (Google Inc.) – allow interaction with the Google+ social network provided by Google Inc. (personal data collected: cookies and usage data). • LinkedIn button and social widgets (LinkedIn Corporation) – allow interaction with the LinkedIn social network provided by LinkedIn Corporation (personal data collected: cookies and usage data). • Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.) – allow interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter, Inc. (personal data collected: cookies and usage data). • AddThis (Addthis Inc.) – a service provided by Clearspring Technologies Inc., which displays a widget that allows interaction with social networks and external platforms as well as sharing the contents of dr-eva.com. Depending on the configuration, this service can display widgets belonging to third parties such as the managers of social networks where interactions are shared. In this case, also the third parties that provide the widget will be informed of interactions and usage data on the pages where this service is installed (personal data collected: cookies and usage data). • Tiktok, and any other social media that may be used in the future.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User. These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
• GrooveMail (GrooveMail LLC) Groove.cm is an email address management and message sending service provided by GrooveMail LLC (personal data collected: cookies, email address, first name and usage data).
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of sixteen, and provides important information regarding their rights with respect to such information.
• This Site is not directed to children under the age of sixteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen as part of the Site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of sixteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen as part of the Site. • Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties. • We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of sixteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site. • Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under sixteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
As a company that markets its site, content, products and/or services online we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers our content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive our material.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by us includes an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through dr-eva.com (or third-party services employed in dr-eva.com), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use dr-eva.com, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using ericarandolph.com who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.
Although it is highly unlikely, this policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.